Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Top Ten Movies From My Childhood

This was an idea I had when I was researching information about the upcoming release of the Goonies 2.
It's coming people but you're going to have to be patient because there has yet to be a release date and I don't even know how good the movie is going to be considering they are bringing back all the old actors to play in it. I don't know if watching a bunch of 35 year old men and woman on an adventure is going to excite me


The Top Ten Movies From My Childhood

10. Weird Science

9. Little Monsters


8. A Neverending Story


7. Ferris Bueller's Day Off


6. The Sandlot


5. The Wizard


4. Grease

3. The Lion King


2. It


1. The Goonies


Honorable Mentions
The Breakfast Club
Back to the Future
Aladdin
Teen Wolf
Dirty Dancing
A Nightmare On Elm St
Beauty and the Beast
Stand By Me
E.T.
The Lost Boys
Honey I Shrunk the Kids
Flight of the Navigator
The Karate Kid
Gremlins
Monster Squad
My Girl


Well let me know what your opinion is on this list and what your own personal top ten is
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment