Thursday, July 22, 2010

Top Ten Male Characters From Comedic Sitcoms

I want to preface this list by writing that It wasn't easy coming up with this and I know I will get criticized for having multiple characters from the same shows but if the writers made a good character I'm going to reward them regardless how many other good characters are on that same show. Now let's start

TOP TEN MALE CHARACTERS FROM COMEDIC SITCOMS

10.  Marshall from How I Met Your Mother played by Jason Siegel

9. Frank Barone from Everybody Loves Raymond played be the late Peter Boyle

8. Doug Heffernan from The King of Queens played by Kevin James

7. Chandler from Friends played by Matthew Perry

6. Ross from Friends played by David Schwimmer

5. Kramer from Seinfeld played by Michael Richards

4. Al Bundy from Married With Children played by Ed O'Neill

3. Barney Stinson on How I Met Your Mother played by Neil Patrick Harris

2. George Costanza from Seinfeld played by Jason Alexander

1. Joey from Friends played by Matt Le Blanc

Remember everyone this is my opinion so don't get offended if it's not what you think. You can always put your opinion on here and let everyone know
Thanks for your time
Brian

1 comment: